Small victories are what it takes to drive your business to success. Sure we’d all love to have that big, life-changing victory, but, it’s that small win that help us get there.
But it’s not just understanding the importance of small victories; it’s celebrating them that’s equally important.
Here are some reasons why you should be celebrating your business’s small victories:
- Celebrations provide positive reinforcement. Just because you fall short of a goal doesn’t mean your employees didn’t work hard–and accomplish other triumphs in the process.
- Celebrations allow business owners to reinforce work-life balance. You must keep in mind that your team is looking to you for cues that it’s fine to take breaks from crucial assignments. There’s a reason some of the most successful companies firmly implement their employee vacation policies, with others paying their employees while away.
- Celebrations lighten the strenuous entrepreneurial journey. Business owners too often struggle to allow themselves to take a break. Unwinding from the exhausting everyday burnout gives entrepreneurs a fresh perspective and an inspiration to move forward.
- Celebration gives motivation to keep going. At any given moment, you may identify plenty of areas where you feel like your business is falling short. When you give your attention to — and celebrate — the little victories, though, you’re essentially reminding yourself that your business is on right path and that lifts everyone’s spirits and gives you the boost you need to keep going.
- Celebrations build confidence. If you allow your attention to be consumed with obstacle after obstacle that your business encounters, it’s very easy to feel defeated and powerless. When the little victories are celebrated, you make another deposit in your “confidence bank” that says “We can do this!” How important is confidence? Confidence is so important because you may have all of the ability in the world to perform well, but if you don’t believe you have that ability, then you won’t perform up to that ability. Celebrate every little victory you can so your confidence bank has the “funds” needed to meet the challenges that your company encounters every day.
The good news? Not all celebrations need to be super planned-out. These simple celebrations, can sometimes be the best ones. You can also ask your team what they want to do and have them help. Ideally, your celebrations are born from your team.
So there’s your mission this month: Be on the lookout for the little victories.
#ourplacemelbourne #ourplaceisyourplace #melbournemeetingrooms #meetingrooms #eventorganisers #boutiqueeventspace #melbournevenue #morethanjustavenue #melbourneevents #businessbuildingevents
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
At Our Place Melbourne we are passionate about doing everything we can to make your event outrageously successful. Despite only launching in March 2017 we have made a big impact with our high value offering, our dedication to community, and our commitment to offering a uniquely personalised event hosting service for all of our clients and their guests. Stay tuned for our next big announcement. It’s always just around the corner. And please, don’t hesitate to contact us here, or in Facebook. Or email us on email@example.com We are only a message away.